Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been...a little busy

Hey everyone! Remember me? (That is if you haven't deleted me from your blog roll! ) I'm back and thought I'd share with you where I've been for the last few months.



This is my handsome little guy I just gave birth to 4 weeks ago.

But, I am back and Jalaine and I are ready spaghetti to attack.
I am soooo ready to get rid of these smooshy love handles. Sigh. You know how THAT goes!

We'll be posting here and there, so keep us on your blog list so you know when we've updated. So, keep those food journals handy and we'll chat in a few days!

Love, Lacee :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I am so glad! Your baby is beyond darling I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so yummy! Congrats Lacee! I need to get my buns in shape too after my little one so I am so excited to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete